Sunday 22 October 2017

Oct 22/17

Despite the coughing coming from both me and the fella', I am putting in a few stitches here and there.


I do not have much energy, but I am trying to keep working away at the house work, laundry and dog walking to avoid the slovenly conditions I found when I emerged from my bed a few days ago. The fella' just is not bothered by grime like I am so, well, no need to go into great detail, but I have been wandering around with a cleaning rag always in my hand to both clean and disinfect this house. He does try to keep up with the dishes and laundry so I will give him credit for that and he has a weak stomach so I understand why he avoids the kitty litter boxes, but he somehow can not see dirty hand prints (his) on these white walls of our cozy PMQ.

Well, time to hang out the laundry on this glorious and, oddly, warm October day before taking the dog out to enjoy some sunshine.

Happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment