Friday 5 May 2017

May 5, 2017

No pictures tonight as my phone is hovering on the edge of shut down today....problems with the charging port. I am almost done the latest CADPAT bib, but I just can not seem to quite finish it. My fingers and brain move so slowly after a busy and challenging day at work. Fortunately, we are in for a very rainy weekend so I suspect that there will be a fair amount of stitching in front of the TV while we receive up to 50mm rain if the forecasts are accurate. The rain started a short while ago, but is really more of a drizzle. Maggie was barely damp when she came back in from her bedtime pee.

Well, it is off to bed for me in a few minutes. I work tomorrow morning and then off to see the movie"Maudie" tomorrow evening with some friends. Here is hoping that the rain water stays out of our basement!

Happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment