Saturday 9 December 2017

Dec 9/17


This hockey logo was stitched 1 over 1 on 28 count Monaco, leading me to fully accept that I will need bifocals sometime soon. There were moments where I had to take off my glasses to confirm that I had completed the crossing stitch if I was also trying to watch something on the television at the same time. Much of this soon to be ornament was stitched with my glasses off as I listened to what was on television. At this point, I must say that I am a Montreal Canadiens fan and the only reason that I stitched this logo was as a special request by the fella' for one of his sisters. My fingers did not shrivel up and fall off so that is a good thing!! Hockey rivalry in Canada is our way to vent any aggressions and keeps us one of the most peaceful nations in this world.
(Came back to add that I found this on pinterest)

I hope that tomorrow will be a finishing day as our parcels to the fella's children need to go in the mail on Monday. Today is a day of rest for me as we have a work Christmas party this evening and my cough has been increasingly bothersome again these past couple of days.The fella' is busy playing with the dogs in the back yard and winterizing our yard as the first major winter storm bears down on us this weekend.

Happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment