Sunday 10 December 2017

Dec 10/17


So, I took a look at this tutorial this morning to finish some ornaments and realized as I was reading through the tutorial that today was the day that I really needed to buy the proper tools to do my crafting. Off I went to brave the mall this close to Christmas to our local craft shop, Atlantic Fabrics, to buy an Olfa cutter and mat and look what I came home with! Finishing the ornaments was a breeze with the right tools. You will get to see the final products once the glue has dried.

The Christmas parcels are piling up in the kitchen so that I can take them to the post office either tomorrow or Tuesday in the hopes that they arrive in time for Christmas. My energy levels are so low that I did not start anything until 1pm today and it took me all day to go to the mall, drop off a few gifts to my neighbours before they all start leaving for Christmas leave, prepare parcels to go to the fella's kids and finish the ornaments. I also had to mop the floors because the puppy is in the early stages of house training and the fella' has been busy doing the list of things that I had for him to do.

Happy stitching!


2 comments:

  1. Finishing is always easier with nice tools! Can’t wait to see what you’ve created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came here to look at your ORTs, but those ornaments ar nifty. I'm going to try making some paper ones with my children - maybe from dravings or cuttings from pretty gift paters. This should be fun ... and I can do the sticthy version ;)

    ReplyDelete