Monday 17 July 2017

July 16/17



Not having all of the colours that I need to do the back stitching for the canvas bag has forced me to change gears until I can get myself to the craft store to purchase the necessary skeins. Last night, after an afternoon of touring Port Royal, I pulled out this little kit that I had in my stash. Actually, no, I started this on Friday night after working and then hanging out at a friend's place with the fella'. My progress is slow on this project because I have been starting to stitch it late in the evening so my time is limited before my eyes start to droop. We are busy without being crazy busy, with lots of hanging out with friends and neighbours and puttering away at things. My French lessons are moving along nicely, summer vacation plans and day trip planning is coming together and somehow, I am not too far behind in the battle of three shedding pets against the vacuum. Well, it is off to bed for me.

Happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment