Sunday 2 April 2017

April 2, 2017


This pattern was a pain in the butt thanks to the pain in my head. I feel like I stitched this twice with all of the stitches that I ripped out because I miscounted all over the place! Seasonal allergies suck! Every time I made a mistake, I became more determined to get this friggin' piece done tonight so that I would be done with it. The pattern comes from pinterest and will be going to the grandchild of a dear friend of mine. By morning, my feelings of frustration should have dissipated and the love for my friend will restore this bib to being gift-worthy.

My plan for tomorrow is to match the colours in the scrap piece of CADPAT (the camouflage pattern used on the Canadian military uniforms) that I have and to start a bib in that pattern. There are a few military families around me who are having babies this year. I am considering selling the bibs if I can get the pattern designs and colours just right. My other plan for tomorrow is to get my tomato seeds planted and set up on the window sills so that we will have something to plant once the warm weather arrives in a few months.

Happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment