Sunday 19 March 2017

March 19, 2017


So, this was one of my views this past week. Not much stitching occurred while we sunbathed on the beach and thoroughly enjoyed being far away from snow and any temperatures below 25C. Actually, no stitching occurred despite my best intentions of at least stitching on the flights to and from the Dominican Republic. We spent a fabulous week at the Gran Bahia Principe resort in Punta Cana, DR, celebrating our friends' wedding and loving the resort life.

A few minutes after we said hello to the dog and dropped our bags on the floor, I started stitching this piece. The pattern comes from pinterest and will be given as a baby shower gift. One of my coworkers has commissioned me to stitch this for her.

Now to return to stitching on this little bib so that I can keep my focus away from the many mosquito bites on my legs that are driving me crazy!

Happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment