Monday 27 February 2017

February 27, 2017


Here it is! The thirteenth mitten. (pinterest) Who knew that I could squeeze so many cute designs onto a piece of fabric that I detest using usually. My next step will be to figure out how to finish them all before washing the pieces and finishing them. Finishing is not my favourite thing to do so I usually drag my feet about doing it, but in the interest of downsizing the mess in the spare room, I have promised myself that finishing will be a priority.  Plus, we are still in limbo as we wait for the posting (transfer) notices to come out so I am both killing time by doing this stitching and trying to get ahead for Christmas stitching.

Since I have bought up enough fabric for quite a while, I am going to share a great source for cross stitch fabric that I stumbled across on ebay recently. The seller is named Jennifer and she has a large array of fabrics and colours for sale. Her prices are quite reasonable and her shipping rates to Canada are amazing. Usually between the US to Canadian dollar exchange rate and the shipping rates to Canada, it is very expensive for me to buy fabrics from American sellers so it was a joy to find this seller and to have such great fabrics arrive in my mail box. I was so thrilled that I recently placed a second order to bulk up my fabric stash which was seriously depleted because there are no decent places around here to buy cross stitch fabric. Check her out! I highly recommend this seller.

No comments:

Post a Comment